Registration for the 2016-2017 program year has closed. Feel free to download an application and send it to LWC Director, Carrie Meyer email@example.com for consideration for the 2017-2018 year.
Download the application here.
Applications should be sent to:
Carrie Meyer – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or applications may be dropped off or mailed to the Whitley County Economic Development Corporation:
220 W Van Buren Street, Suite 102, Columbia City, IN 46725.
Interested applicants should possess:
– A demonstrated ability to achieve personal goals
– A ready availability of time and resources to commit to community service
– A demonstrated personal commitment to the Whitley County community and our society as a whole
– Applicants should live or work in Whitley County.
– Applicants should have the full support of the organization or business they represent. Participants are expected to attend at least 80 percent of the sessions from October through March and participate on a community action team.
– Attendance at orientation, retreat and the celebration are mandatory.
– Application must be signed by candidate and by employer
The application deadline is June 30. The EARLY BIRD deadline is May 30 (see more details on application), with notification by August 1. Tuition due by September 1.