Along with the hard working people in the Whitley County community, redevelopment continues to be a contributing factor to the community’s growth and success. The Whitley County Redevelopment Commission identifies problem areas within the community and follows a strategic plan to recover those areas with new development.
The commission can help with planning and/or assistance with real estate acquisition, site preparation and public infrastructure for commercial, industrial and residential development.
Initiatives supported by the commission
- Façade Improvement Matching Grant Program
- Revolving Loan Fund
- Columbia City Main Street Association
Click here to download a PDF with detailed information on the Columbia City Redevelopment Commission.
- James Argerbright – Chairman
- Frank Kessler – Vice Chairman
- Michael Schrader – Secretary
- Jill Western – Member
- George Schrumpf – Member
- William Overdeer – Member
- Carl Siler – Chairman
- Kevin Snell – Vice Chairman
- Pat Hatcher – Secretary
- Tad Varga – Member
- Angela Leonhard – Member
- Stan Meyer – School Board Representative