Northeast Indiana fits the medical devices industry like a glove. We're a region that believes in dreaming and making those dreams come true. For Indiana companies in the life sciences, dreams are constantly being put into action. And, as we believe in and support Indiana companies in the medical devices industry, they turn out products that change the Nation and the world.
|Medical Devices Profile|
Whitley County Medical Device Companies
Whitley County Wages
Further information about the medical device and life science industries in northeast Indiana can also be found at the Indiana Health Industry Forum. IHIF has done asset mapping for the life sciences industry for Indiana, to view the Asset Map for the northeast Indiana life science industry (including medical device companies), please click here to download the report.
Companies in the medical device industry will not have a hard to finding workers in Northeast Indiana thanks to local and nearby universities that offer the education necessary for our workforce and your company to succeed.
- Indiana Tech offers an undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Trine University offers a graduate degree in Engineering with a major in Biomedical Engineering.
- Purdue University has a graduate certificate program in Biomedship (biomedical innovation and entrepreneurship) and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in Biomedical Engineering.
- The Unversity of Notre Dame has a graduate program in Integrated Biomedical Sciences and offers a graduate degree in Bioengineering.
- Ivy Tech Community College in Warsaw has an Orthopaedic and Advanced Manufacturing Training Center.
Source: Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership, EMSI 2013.2 Class of Worker