We are now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 program year!
Download the application here.
Applications should be sent to:
EDC Office Administrator, Beverly Flanagan at email@example.com.
Applications may also be dropped off or mailed to the Whitley County Economic Development Corporation:
220 W Van Buren Street, Suite 102, Columbia City, IN 46725.
Interested applicants should possess:
– A demonstrated ability to achieve personal goals
– A ready availability of time and resources to commit to community service
– A demonstrated personal commitment to the Whitley County community and our society as a whole
– Applicants should live or work in Whitley County.
– Applicants should have the full support of the organization or business they represent. Participants are expected to attend at least 80 percent of the sessions from October through March and participate on a community action team.
– Attendance at orientation, retreat and the celebration are mandatory.
– Application must be signed by candidate and by employer
The application deadline is June 30. The EARLY BIRD deadline is May 30 (see more details on application), with notification on acceptance by August 1.
If accepted into the program, tuition is due by September 1.