The application process for the 2017 – 2018 program year has ended. Applicants will be notified by August 1 if they’ve been accepted into the program.
Questions about applying for the program? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-244-5506.
Interested applicants should possess:
– A demonstrated ability to achieve personal goals
– A ready availability of time and resources to commit to community service
– A demonstrated personal commitment to the Whitley County community and our society as a whole
– Applicants should live or work in Whitley County.
– Applicants should have the full support of the organization or business they represent. Participants are expected to attend at least 80 percent of the sessions from October through March and participate on a community action team.
– Attendance at orientation, retreat and the celebration are mandatory
– Application must be signed by candidate and by employer